KOMIYAMA TOKYO Takeru Amano
¥600,000 NET-PRICE EXCL. VAT | SHIPPING COSTS & LOCAL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
This product is currently sold out.
Triple "Venus" Screenprints Set by Takeru Amano, from REAL TOKYO ART project by KOMIYAMA TOKYO, is now available for July Delivery.
Title: Triple "Venus" Screenprints Set Ed.30
Artist: Takeru Amano
Edition : Ed.30
Size: image: 517x517 Sheet: 628x628
Attachments: Ceritificate of authenticity, Sheet Only
Takeru Amano is a Japanese artist born in 1977. After he studied engraving in New York for three years, he started the idea of mixing the new influences from the big apple with the Japanese pop culture which gradually lead to defining his own style. With classicism and modernity in his creations, he combines accuracy of the line to an explosive color palette from the pop culture.
- This item is PRE-ORDER item, and our customer service will contact you once you contact us.
- Shipments will be around end of July.
- Please note that you are not able to chose the edition number.
- If you would like to flamed, we could arrange with the extra cost for you.
- We are not able to accept any cancellation after ordering, or return or exchange of the item other than defective products.
Free Shipping is not available for this item and you will be informed a special shipping cost after estimated.
Item No.: KT-00013-0
Color: None 0