1. BASIC POLICY
EN.RESTIR.COM(hereinafter referred to as the "Service") is a Website run and managed by Restir Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Restir”). Restir recognizes the importance of the appropriate handling of your personal information. In the management of the Service, Restir is bound by relevant laws and regulations and ensures the protection of your personal information through a strict management system in order to provide you with safe and secure use of this Website.
2. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information refers to information about you (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") and is defined as information, including but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number that can be used to identify you from others. It also includes details that can be combined and cross-checked with other information to identify you as an individual.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When Restir requests you provide Personal Information on this Website, we will clearly explain how this information will be used and third parties to whom your information will be disclosed and obtain your express consent. You have the right to decide whether you provide us with your Personal Information and no pressure will be imposed on you by Restir. However if you choose not to provide Restir with your Personal Information there may be some services you will not be able to receive.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Restir may ask you to provide Personal Information on this Website for use for the following purposes.
- to provide you with brand, product or store information
- to provide you with service information including special offers and events
- conducting surveys 4. to ship products and collect payment for Web shopping purchases 5. to communicate with you in order to perform the above
- When Restir needs to contact you for other unavoidable circumstances
5. MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Restir implements a variety of necessary and appropriate levels of security measures to protect Personal Information provided by you to prevent the disclosure, loss, misuse, fabrication and illegal access to your information.
Management of companies contracted by Restir Restir contracts other companies and may disclose to them Personal Information to assist in the handling of all or part of Personal Information collected from you in order to provide the services outlined in Use of Personal Information above. Restir requires that these companies conclude an agreement containing confidentiality clauses and employs a uniform screening and auditing process in the selection of its contractors in addition to appropriate management and monitoring systems.
SSL is employed on pages on this Website containing your Personal Information in order to prevent third parties from reading and fabricating this sensitive information. ∗SSL (Secure Socket Layer) are cryptographic protocols that provide security for communications over the Internet. Encoding your Personal Information with SSL protects your information from hackers and crackers to enable secure data transmission.
Cookies may be used to enable you a more convenient Web experience when providing customized services. These cookies are set when you access or log onto a customized Webpage. •Cookies may also be used to calculate the number of visitors to this Website.
Google Inc. http://www.google.co.jp/intl/ja/policies/technologies/ads/
Yahoo! Inc. http://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/index.html
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
With the exception of the following, Restir will not disclose Personal Information collected through this Website to third parties.
- when Restir has your express consent
- when there is a threat to the life, person, assets or other rights and income of you or a third party and in circumstances where it is difficult to obtain your express consent
- when necessary to enhance public health or promote the healthy development of children and in circumstances where it is difficult to obtain your express consent
- when necessary to cooperate with state bodies or other local government bodies or persons contracted by the same in the performance of work required by law and when obtaining your express consent may interfere with the performance of said work
- when not disclosing Personal Information would constitute violation of some other law or regulation
7. DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you request disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information held by Restir, it will be responded within a reasonable period of time after confirming it is made by yourself.
8. INQUIRIES REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any concerns about your privacy when using EN.RESTIR.COM, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org